Put this one in your Recipe Book!
August 4, 2010 § Leave a comment
Pasta with Prosciutto, Snap Peas, Mint and Cream
This recipe is amazing! We made it last weekend after stumbling upon some divine snap peas at the farmer’s market. It was super easy and absolutely delicious.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 pound prosciutto shank, finely diced
- 4 shallots, minced
- 1 pint cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1/2 pound fresh snap peas, whole, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- 3/4 pounds (3/4 box) pasta, farfalle or orechiette
Images and Recipe courtesy of Food52 .