The Weekly Avocado
June 7, 2012 § Leave a comment
5 obsessions of the week:
1) The Head & the Heart – I have been loving their music the last few months… super mellow, sort of a folk-y vibe. Good friend and music master Keith introduced me to them… we went to a concert last weekend at the Fillmore and had a blast.
2) Nopalito – it’s becoming a problem… I can’t get enough of their delicious Mezcal margaritas and carnitas lately… what can I say, makes me happy 🙂
3) speaking of… The Happiness Project, a book given to me by my dearest Caitlin… & loving it. We all need to focus a bit more on happiness in our lives, right? Can’t hurt.
4) my awesome a’bout shorts… I saw them on Yunchieh last time they were out for a trunk show and had to have them immediately. Obsessed.
5) and of course… the healthy, ever growing baby bump that has my little nephew in it! (the mom is pretty damn cute too)