10 Things I Love About Being a Mother: The Weekly Avocado
September 27, 2012 § 3 Comments
2. Taking long walks while wearing him in the Ergo baby carrier.
3. Seeing my son and my husband together.
4. The quiet moments I spend with him during the night.
5. Letting go and accepting the inevitable…. that my home is going to be overtaken with baby toys.
6. Enjoying the slow pace of life these days.
7. Getting to love and kiss on his sweet face whenever I want.
8. Giving Finn his baths.
9. Watching in amazement as he grows a little everyday.
10. Seeing the world through his big blue eyes.