South of the border
March 28, 2013 § Leave a comment
Tomorrow, we are Mexico bound for a little sun and some family fun. A week of guacamole and margaritas, paddle boarding and soaking up some sun with good friends. Packing for a vacation isn’t always the best part, but if your anything like me you get a few new pieces to wear on the trip. Here’s whats in my suitcase:
1. Marina floppy hat from Goorin Brothers. Local company and they make the best hats. Really great fedoras for the guys too!
2. Natalie Martin, Zero + Maria Carnejo and Peter Cohen = the only 3 dresses you need for a beach vacation.
3. My favorite bathing suits are one pieces made by Eres. They have the best fit and I’m loving the new colors.
4. Ancient Greek Sandals. Perfect for sand, sea and sun. Maybe I’ll throw in my new Margiela nude wedges for a heel.
5. Outfit I’m most excited to wear: Peter Cohen flowy white pants and leather top!
6. Newbark pouch loaded with flight essentials like by Nieves Cloud of Protection to spray away those airplane germs, lavender spray and my favorite hand sanitizer.
7. Finny’s swim trunks…
Can’t wait to see him in these…stay tuned for pics. Hasta luego amigos!