April 4, 2012 § Leave a comment
Easter weekend plans? Well whatever your doing is going to need an outfit, so take the day to let Spring inspire you…. it’s finally feeling like it has arrived.
Brunch with friends…
Church with the fam…
Beach getaway (I’m heading down to Balboa, this is what i want to wear!)
So girly/rocker. I like it.
Seriously girlyyy… makes me want to hunt for Easter eggs!
All white, always rocks.
This can work… to each their own!
March 8, 2012 § 2 Comments
My current favorite things:
1. Anything neon. (my green nail polish last week was amazing, along with Vieve’s hot pink!)… I want this color next!
2. Taking a bath with byNieves bath salts… they are super detoxifying and invigorating.
3. Over indulging. It really is necessary in life sometimes. Try this:
4. My slow cooker. Love making slow cooked chicken, beef and pork… so easy and endless possibilities.
like tacos, or…
5. Watching sister’s baby belly grow a little every day.
6. And last, but not least AVOCADOS in my morning smoothies. Serious.
March 2, 2012 § Leave a comment
February 21, 2012 § Leave a comment
February 1, 2012 § Leave a comment
The always chic, perfectly-parisienne editor of French Vogue, Emanuelle Alt, sure knows how to rock some jeans. I love the way she offsets a denim or leather skinny silhouette with a structured jacket and boots or pointy pumps. Her style (part minimalist, part rocker, part classic) is spot-on and her choice “uniform” is right up our alley!
January 27, 2012 § Leave a comment
wear it with your favorite button down and your comfiest jeans, perfect for weekend brunch and the lounging that is bound to follow!
*button down by Frank & Eileen (come check out all the new colors in for Spring!).